Monday, May 13, 2013

"I know this is where I am supposed to be"


Hey Everyone!

So this week has been wonderful! It has been pretty busy but good! The Lord is helping us which is really cool to see! We taught a new lady on saturday named Magda and she seemed pretty interested so hopefully she will continue to progress! She seems like she can really learn and grow! That would be so cool! I am trying my best to do my best here in New York. I miss you all a lot but I know this is where I am supposed to be! Oh and I got a haircut today from a member of our ward. Oh man. I have no hair. haha just kidding! He did a pretty good job and he gave it to us for free! Way way cool! :) He is super nice and he just got back from his mission a few months ago and he was in D.C.! Anyway everything is going pretty good! I love you all so very much! :) And the scripture for the week is Ether 12:27!! No matter how weak we think we are we can always be strenghted by our Savior Jesus Christ when we ask for His help on a daily basis. He can do anything and He always knows how we feel! Thanks for reading! I love you all so much and I know that this church is true! Christ really does lead it today!! :)
Love, Elder Waidmann

No comments:

Post a Comment