Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Through Christ We Can Feel Free

Hey hey! It is almost Turkey Day!

Okay I know that was a really bad rhyme! Hey! Sorry that it has been so long since I have been on the Blog and created a post! We haven't come to the library in Great Neck in quite a while! But the good news is that we are here! :)

So the big news is that the missionaries in our mission have ipads! Oh my goodness what a blessing it is to have one! Holy moly! You can do so much good! I have been learning so much greatness from the scriptures so much faster! Seriously the Gospel Library Application is AMAZING!!! It has a bunch of the Bible Videos that I am absolutely in love with, and mormon messages which are just as incredible and you can go from scripture to scripture in seconds! I love it so much. It has helped me to continue to learn a lot! :)

This last week I had the wonderful opportunity to be able to talk to one of my great friends Dylan Newton through skype! Wow that was so cool! It was the first skype lesson that I have had on my mission! I loved it! It was so cool to see Dylan! I missed him a bunch and it was great to be able to connect with him again. I loved being able to talk with him about or relationships that we have with Christ in the midst of a world that is slowly becoming less and less religious. It was awesome! We talked of how this world and the people within it need God more than ever before and how God really loves us so much. One thing that I love is how we can be of different religions but know that God loves all his children no matter what. It is so true. I love how our Heavenly Father is so beautifully merciful to each and every one of us it is just so true.

I have been learning so much here in Little Neck. I am loving it! There are times when it is hard and easy but that is all part of the life of a missionary right? But the thing that I am most happy about is to continually be able to feel the cleansing power of the Atonement in my life. I know that what Christ did for us is real. I know it without any doubt in my mind whatsoever. The reason why is because I have felt it first hand many times. I know that through Jesus Christ we truly can be clean from sin and from the things that bear us down day by day. I know that this is true. The worst pain can be replaced by the sweetest joy.  I know that this is true. When we are trodden down by guilt, pain, sorrow, or whatever it may be, there is one person who can heal us. And that is Jesus Christ. He knows us and He loves us more than we know. This I know with every fiber of my being. He lives. I know it. It has brought me so much joy and that is all I want for others to know too. I promise that through Jesus Christ we can feel joy and peace in the times where we struggle and wonder if there is one who understands us. Through Christ we can feel free of all our sufferings. I know it. :) 

I know that as we hope on and journey on we will be blessed. Hold onto hope. And never let go of what you know to be true. I love you all! :) 

Check this video out below!! It is amazing! :)     

No comments:

Post a Comment