Wednesday, February 4, 2015

"A Messenger of Direction"

Hello all!

It is incredible to me how quickly the time goes by here in the
mission field. I can't believe that it is my Preparation day here. The
days are flying by and I am truly grateful for all of the moments that
I have left here.

This week and this past transfer of my mission have been wonderful. I
have been learning so much and am loving being a missionary. It is truly
a blessing to be here and to serve with such great people. I am so
happy that I have been able to serve the fantastic people of New York
City for this time in my life. I would not rather be anywhere else in
the entire world.

This week was such a blessing. It truly was. We were so guided to many
people who were so prepared to receive us but most importantly the
message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that this message of
hope, happiness and faith is true. I know that Jesus Christ lives and
loves us. He is our Savior. He will never leave us alone. He is always
with us to give us comfort, to strengthen us and to help us through
the challenges of life.

I just want to express how grateful I am for the
time that I have been able to have to be a missionary. It is truly a
blessing. I know that our Father in Heaven has a plan for us. He truly
loves us. I know that as we truly strive to love others our lives
change. We come to know who Christ is and we are filled with joy as we
follow him.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored! I know it! As we learn
and live it we are happy. I know that. The people here in this city
are such good people. There are so many who are looking for the truth
and just can't find it. I am so happy that I have been able to be a
messenger of direction here. Miracles are possible in every day. I
know that is true. I love you all and I am so grateful to have been
able to serve a mission. I love my Father in Heaven and my Savior
Jesus Christ. I am grateful for the Holy Ghost. He teaches us when we
are ready and willing to learn. I know that he guides us daily if we
are willing to listen to and follow him.

I know that this church is truly Christ's church. He leads and guides
it! I love you all so much!

Love,

Elder Waidmann

No comments:

Post a Comment