Monday, April 22, 2013

Hello from the Big Apple

Hello Everyone,
I only have a few minutes to email because we are having a district activity.  We have had a very busy week. Still working hard on learning Spanish. I know I will get it. Holding conversations is very difficult. Please pray for me.
Funny story:
I was brushing my teeth before bed and then all of a sudden I saw something in the mirror behind me and then I looked and BAM, there was a cockroach about the size of your thumb. Yeah, no joke it was huge. Needless to say it was killed within a minute and it smelled so bad! Anyway yeah that is the gross story for the day :)
You have to watch these Mormon messages! 
Lifting Burdens
Mountains to climb

Oh my goodness! They are incredible! You might want to keep a tissue with you just in case :) Because that is how good they are!
So yeah conference was just so good and I loved it so much! :) I can't wait to be able to read the talks when the ensign comes out because we get one so that will be way coooool!
I love being here in New York. I love my Savior Jesus Christ.
Please go and do some good today and lift some ones burdens. Love one another! Life is too short to hold onto anger or hurt feelings. Make some ones day by saying kind words. You can make a difference. 
I love you all so much and thank you for your love prayers and support.
Love,
Elder Brandon Waidmann

1 comment:

  1. Keep the good work Elder Waidmann! And thanks for the reminders! - the Snows

    ReplyDelete